Sunday, September 6, 2015

An Extraordinary Life, By Wendy Tunison Designs



Oftentimes we forget just how extraordinary our lives are. We get stuck in the mundane daily things and overlook the bounty of blessings in our lives. When I retired An Extraordinary Life, my creative team was not happy with me! So when I decided to open my store again, the first thing they requested was a revival of this kit. Well, you know me! I couldn’t just release it again, I had to make it even better! What does that mean for you? That means that this kit includes all of the pieces from the original kitPLUS an entirely new stash of awesomeness to go with it! You’re going to love the new additions and the way they’ve enhanced the original kit. The colors are playful and so much fun to play with. The variety of ellies will have your head spinning as you quickly realize there are over 200 of them to choose from! I asked my creative team what they wished this kit had and then set out to make it all happen! You’re going to love this revival! Don’t forget to check out the great add ons or pick up the bundle that includes it all!


Introducing An Extraordinary Life {revived}

















Now for all the fun extras that are available. There are seven to choose from: Alphas, Wrappers, Word Bits, Journal Cards, Graffiti, Clusters and Dates.





Alphas





Wrappers





Word Bits





Journal Cards





Graffiti





Clusters





Dates


If you want to make your life a little easier, you can purchase all of the above in a bundle.





There are also three separate packs of Quick Pages available, so you can simply drop your photos in place and have a 36 page album of coordinating layouts.





Quick Pages Pack 1





Quick Pages Pack 2





Quick Pages Pack 3


Today’s beautiful freebie was created for you by CT member Shelly. Just click the preview to download.


No comments:

Post a Comment